we made a small update on Axeplode. The 32bit version is now available again.
- Axes shouldn’t fly only to the right on the 32bit version anymore.
- The “Axeplode Skill” can now be activated by pressing the right mouse button or space on the keyboard.
- The fat goblins appear a little bit earlier than before.
- The boss music should now end and the boss health bar disappear when the “Pig-O-Mat 2000” has been beaten.
- Both bosses, the air ship and the “Pig-O-Mat 2000” have their health points doubled.
The are still two major bugs left. The game could end although there are pigs left and a pig could get stuck behind Herrmann making it impossible to lose the game. But we are working on it.
When these last bugs are fixed we will start working on a new, more improved version of Axeplode. Hooray!
You can download the current version on GameJolt